Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Late January Update

Hello!!
I have been really busy with the spring semester! New classes, new roommate, and a new year!
This semester I am taking a heavier credit load so I have quite a lot more homework to do (although the reading amount is about the same...less even).
Between homework, work, classes, and church I'm trying to edit all of my videos. They're all going to be latee!! I'm doing the best I can and I'm really working on my time management. Not much free time to work with, but I'll get to it. I promise!!
...and I won't forget about this blog!!
I am trying a few new products and they're working quite well (except for the Garnier Fructise Frizz Serum...which didn't do anything at allllllll...so I returned it). I'm editing my video on that and hopefully I'll blog about it more when I can get it up.
=)

ta ta for now <33
always&forever
kimly

No comments:

Post a Comment