Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Inspirational Fitness

Soo--GUESS WHAT?!
I started P90X today. =)
I never had New Years Resolutions to workout but I figured it was about time to take care of myself.
MAN am I exhausted and sore!

I was actually inspired by another girl doing P90X 2 on my floor. I saw her working out and remembered that distant time when I had energy and felt good about myself.
Just for the record, I TOTALLY feel good about myself right now. I'll suffer later. =D
After I got done working out two girls in my suite decided to hit the school gym.
Working out is a chain reaction.
Its a good thing, people. 

I was tentative about blogging my experience with P90X...or actually just working out.
I figured if I never told anyone and skipped a day no one would know if I was failing. And if I did, everyone would know I failed. lol. oh well. It's out now.

I'm tired and I have my morning theory class tomorrow.

Good Night!
Work Out!
Kimly

No comments:

Post a Comment