Monday, September 12, 2011

Living the Life

Quick Updates:
I've been in college for a few weeks to almost a month now.
Took the Light Rail for the first time
I turned 19 last Friday
Went to the State Fair
Nolan Slovets' Concert--a dorm floor friend's cousin.

I am LOVING the college life. No, I'm not super crazy and I don't party every night....or....at all, really.
Since I have a room all to myself I've been hiding and studying most of my free time. =)
I'm liking my schedule. Not too bad. My busiest day is Wed. because I have my music lessons and such, but otherwise nothing too overwhelming. I've been taking snapshots of my life but I haven't been able to download them because I need a USB thing for my camera- so I went home this weekend and brought it...just to find out that I left my camera at home!!!
So one more week before pictures will be up. =)
I even made a video tour of my room. =DD

I took the light rail a few days after school to go to the Mall Of America. It was cool. =) Nothing overly dramatic.

For my 19th birthday I decided that I just wanted to have a 'chill' night. Nothing too stressful. Just hung out with my friends&boyfriend. Went out to dinner downtown and walked back to the dorm. It was a beautiful night as well.

The State Fair was pretty awesome. I ate A LOT!! I had the BEST ice cream and really good cheese curds. My boyfriend and I stayed for fireworks and it was pretty phenomenal. =)

My DL for my dorm floor's cousin had a concert at a cafe downtown so we went to support him. I wore a pretty 'tough' outfit. It was tough with touches of femininity. I took pictures, they'll be up. =)
But the concert was amazing. Nolan was pretty good. It was chill and an acoustic set--but his voice is amazing. Check him out on FB: https://www.facebook.com/nolanjohnmusic

I will hopefully have LOTS of pictures and a video up by next week. =)

<33Kimly

No comments:

Post a Comment