Sunday, August 28, 2011

College: Day One

After all the prayers and anxiousness, I'm finally here!
God has truly been faithful and good.
I'm not rooming with anyone so I have the dorm all to myself! I've never had this much space or storage in my life! I feel truly blessed with everything that's happened.

Welcome week is well on its way and I'm meeting TONS of wonderful people!
I realized today that college is such an amazing time in everyone's life. Especially here, at a Christian University. God is working and the passion that people have with what they want to do is incredible!
What a defining time in one's life this is. I'm so excited!

I am having storage and decorating problems.
I have nowhere and nothing to put or store my jewelery in.
My walls are BARE. I have no mirror.

Some of the girls and I will be going to the awesome two-story target downtown tomorrow so hopefully I'll get some ideas.
And we're stopping by "The Band Box"** (Just thought that was a worthy note)
Today's Moving-in Look:


Finally In College,
Kimly <3


No comments:

Post a Comment