Monday, October 10, 2011

Updated Life

It's been a long while since I've posted anything up.
It's official, I've lost my camera and ALL it contained.  =( so bummed.
but on a lighter note, FALL brings the most Beautiful colors!! I love playing in leaves. =)

So anyway, I've been breaking out and I credit it to a few things:
One: I drink too much raspberry iced tea and sprite. Too much sugar and whatever else is bad in it. I need to drink more waterr!
Two: I need to invest in a good cleanser. I am currently using a drugstore cleanser that doesn't really clean at all.
Three: I've been super stressed out. More prayer and meditation is needed.

Being in college and living kind of by myself has really shown me who I am. I've realized that I'm really not a messy person. Everything has a place and I like it to be there...or I get stressed out. My space is pretty clean.

I am looking forward to transferring locations for my job. I would be able to work a lot more and do my job more efficiently. Right now though, they're making me go back and forth between managers. 

This past weekend was my bf's birthday. On Saturday we ended up at Mall Of America and we finished our couple outfit (first one so far). It's simple but cute. We both have all black vans, jeans, and a simple black V-neck. 

The other day my bf and I went downtown to take pictures. He had to for his photography class, I wanted to because I like to take pictures of things. lol. I ended up taking a lot of him though.
It's been a beautiful fall season and I'm super excited about all the fall colors.

Here are some pictures:











oh yeah, we're cool. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment