Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Learning Faith

Welcome Week for new students at my University is this Saturday. I am having problems with finding the last few thousands of my tuition.
It's difficult; living day by day not knowing if I'll be able to go to school and not being able to find finances.
I am reminded, through all of this--to remain faithful.
It's hard being faithful at times like this. I want to control everything that happens, how I am to live my life, what goes well and what doesn't. This is a reminder from God that I have to let go and trust that he will provide.
I know that God is faithful. I know that his will, will be done.
I've never been this afraid of my future in my life--
but then it comes down to Trusting God.
And I am reminded that God is Good and only does Good.
Everything will come to be in his time.

So tonight,
I will remain faithful
and lift my worries
and burdens
and life
to God
because God is Always Good

"We may throw the dice,
but the Lord determines how they fall"
--Proverbs 16:33 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment